Since 1981, AMA Triangle has been committed to meeting the needs of local marketing professionals in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and surrounding areas. As part of a larger organization with 70 chapters nationwide, we’re one of the largest chapters (top 5) with 500+ local members. We foster a community where we want each and every member of our AMA Family to feel they truly belong because AMA Triangle believes that marketing… is for EVERYONE.
In 2020, we developed a little something we like to call, “The Whole Marketer Promise.” This promise is our commitment to always remembering that while we are marketers, we’re also children, parents, grandparents, siblings, cousins, friends, neighbors, and partners. We love marketing, but we also love cooking, dancing, biking, hiking, running, swimming, music, sports, traveling, and so much more. We’re a community of PEOPLE first and foremost, and right now, more than ever, we’re striving to be the community our members deserve.
As a result, we want to showcase our members and amplify their voices all day, every day! And with that said, we’d love to officially introduce you to one of our newest members, Jeremy Scott!
Q&A with Jeremy:
What’s your day job?
- Founder & CEO of Poast Ecommerce
How long have you been an AMA Triangle member?
- Four months
Since February is Black History Month, tell us, what does Black History Month mean to you?
- Black History Month is a celebration of Black achievements throughout the U.S., especially in civil rights. I think it’s a great reminder to connect with your roots for the first time or reconnect if it’s part of your blood. Learning and understanding where I come from brings me stronger confidence, hope, and connection for African-American culture.
What is your favorite part of being an AMA Triangle member?
- Having a network of community professionals to collaborate with and get feedback!
What is your hidden talent or a fun fact about you?
- I’m a songwriter
What are you most looking forward to in 2021?
- Going to and (hopefully) performing at a music concert
What’s your favorite marketing quote?
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make but about the stories you tell.” — Seth Godin
Jeremy Scott, Founder & CEO
More About Jeremy:
Helping brands connect to an audience and customers through creative strategy is the same feeling I get whenever I’m performing on stage or connecting the bridge to the hook for a song in the recording studio.
I’ve created and managed digital marketing initiatives for multi-million dollar businesses and have driven hundreds of thousands of dollars in ad revenue. Since the pandemic, I’ve developed two brands from the ground up in different industries.
Now, I’m looking for opportunities to grow what I’ve done so far and help an amazing new business get where they need to be in the ever-changing world of marketing.
Open to new roles including but not limited to: Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Marketing Manager, and Brand Manager.
Connect with Jeremy!
- On Linkedin –> https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyandrewscott
- On our Members-Only Slack Community –> @Jeremycommerce
Want to be featured like Jeremy? We’d love to hear from you! Just fill out our form