Feb 9, 2021
1:00 - 2:15 PM
This virtual meetup will be held on Zoom. Attendees will receive the link to join upon registration.
CONTENT LEVEL: Beginner
In our fast-paced, high-tech, ever-evolving world, the speed of change and decision-making is getting faster, the competition is getting fiercer, and in 2021, the adversity and ambiguity are striking harder than ever.
As this is the current and future state of our world, it is imperative that people stay level-headed and focused to effectively function at optimal capacity. The ability to be that stabilizing influence in a world of constant disruption can provide a true competitive advantage and determine the long-term success of any individual and company.
This session provides insights on facing, overcoming, and learning from obstacles, while also realizing that failure, change, and adversity can be leveraged as positive catalysts for growth.
Key Takeaways From This Session:
• The science behind the changes that occur in the brain during adversity and how to transfer decision-making to the rational, productive areas to eliminate emotional, non-productive reactions – both personally and with others
• They Keys to emotional intelligence and its critical importance in building resilience and perseverance for overarching success
• How to pinpoint personal triggers and responses to adversity so they – and their teams – can overcome them and leverage them to their advantage
• Wise and inspirational insights and skills from highly successful individuals who have faced, overcome and learned from adversity
• Practical, real-world tools, skills to learn from, grow with, and leverage adversity to create long-term sustainable success
Steve Gavatorta : President of Steve Gavatorta Group, Inc.
Steve Gavatorta, owner of the Steve Gavatorta Group, specializes in empowering individuals and organizations in identifying, developing, and exceeding performance goals. Steve has had the privilege of coaching and training thousands of high performers across an array of industries. From small businesses on the move to Fortune 500 companies, Steve collaborates with organizations to build foundations, set goals, and eclipse their highest potential.
Steve is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) and Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA), a certified Myers-Briggs practitioner, and accredited to coach and train for Emotional Intelligence (EQ). He is a two-time published author, and his new book In Defense of Adversity: Turning Your Toughest Challenges Into Your Greatest Success won Richter Publishing’s Amazon Best Seller Award for 2018. Steve currently resides in Tampa.
AMA Triangle Members: FREE
Non-Member Guests: $15.00
AMA Triangle / Collegiate Student Members: FREE
Student Guests: $5.00