AMA Triangle is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment of members, volunteers or guests in any form. Anyone violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the Chapter or an AMA Triangle meeting or event without a refund at the discretion of the Chapter leaders.
Harassment and/or harassing someone includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments disparaging anyone based on gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion.
- Sexual images in public spaces.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following.
- Harassing photography or recording.
- Sustained disruption of meetings, talks or events.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.