CONNECT & INSPIRE: AMA Triangle Mentorship Program
CONNECT & INSPIRE
CONNECT & INSPIRE is a mentorship program that pairs established marketing experts with future marketing leaders to facilitate the exchange of ideas and knowledge. Gain access to key opinion leaders and top marketing talent through unparalleled networking opportunities with the AMA Triangle’s Mentorship Program while experiencing everything the AMA has to offer! In addition to program perks, you’ll gain access to seminars, job fairs, Luncheons, conferences, webinars, networking events and more whether you’re a member or not!
Why Become a Protégé?
The value of a mentor who can help cultivate leadership skills one-on-one in real-time, reduce the anxiety in taking big steps, and focus future leaders on achieving their goals – is paramount to success. The ability to partner with someone who not only possesses those skills, but is willing to share their hard-earned success and wisdom with you in a fraction of the time – priceless.
- Gain invaluable knowledge and experience to advance your career
- Choose a mentor from a variety of industries to best suit your needs
- Enhance your confidence
- Challenge yourself to set higher goals, take risks and achieve at higher levels
- Receive Individual recognition, encouragement and professional advice
- Learn/enhance leadership and interpersonal skills
- Gain an insider’s perspective on navigating your career
- Exposure to diverse perspectives, experiences and resources
- Grow your personal network
- Join as an AMA member or non-member*
Why Become a Mentor?
In the ever-changing world of marketing, the power of a protégé who can provide a different perspective, relate different leadership experiences, and ask a different set of questions – is key. Fresh new talent is being added to the industry every day, why not make one of them your protégé? After all, “The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.”
- Gain fresh perspective
- Build valuable, long-lasting relationships while expanding your network
- Support and foster the next generation, leaving your legacy
- Contribute to your own personal and professional growth
- Gain exposure to new/emerging talent pools
- Gain personal satisfaction and distinction as a role model
- Enhance your coaching, leadership, management, and recruiting skills
- Help emerging professionals develop to their potential
- Join as an AMA member or non-member