Webinar: Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: Perfecting PM at Your Agency
Empower Project Management to Cure Agency Problems Before They Start
Agency consultant Karl Sakas (@KarlSakas) from Agency Firebox has worked with hundreds of clients over the past 18 years. In this interactive Triangle AMA webinar, Karl will share:
- The surprising difference between project managers and account managers
- 4 ways to create more-profitable estimates at your agency
- How to easily handle when a client wants you to say “yes” and you want to say “no”
- 7 magic words to kill scope creep
- How to switch from reactive “firefighting” to strategic action
- A proven shortcut for deciding which clients to grow… and which you need to drop
- 3 ways to improve how you manage your own time
- The “next practice” that smart agencies use before kickoff to get better results
This new webinar (free for Triangle AMA members!) is designed for agency owners, project managers, account managers, creative directors, and anyone else who’s responsible for getting things done at a marketing agency.
Karl will answer your questions during the live Q&A, to help you solve your biggest challenges. Regardless of your official job title, you’ll head back to work with concrete ideas you can apply immediately at your agency.
Triangle AMA Members: FREE
About the Speaker
Karl Sakas (@KarlSakas) helps digital marketing agencies grow without breaking. As president of global consulting firm Agency Firebox, Karl has advised agency owners on 5 continents about strategy, operations, and leadership.
Karl has written nearly 100 articles on agency management, and he founded and runs an online community with 400+ agencies in nearly 40 countries. When he’s not helping clients, Karl volunteers as a bartender on a 1930s railroad car.
June 24, 2015 - June 24, 2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm