Marketing Automation SIG
Join other Triangle AMA members for a monthly special interest group to discuss the latest trends, tips and best practices in Marketing Automation for both B2C & B2B. We will discuss subjects such as:
- How to build and utilize the 360 degree view of the customer and why data is essential
- The benefits and possibilities of automation and collaboration
- How to personalize and execute lifecycle programs
- What are the complications and benefits of integrating offline and online channels?
- Where do mobile channels fit in the marketing automation?
- How do we create business cases around social media marketing?
- The benefits of integrating inbound and outbound channels
- How to find the right marketing automation solution
- Any other related subject that the participants would like to discuss
The Marketing Automation SIG is hosted by Adobe Campaign (formerly Neolane) and meets on the second Tuesday of the month from 12:00PM to 1:00 PM at FirstPoint Management Resources (1500 Sunday Drive, Suite 102, Raleigh, NC 27607).
June 10, 2014 - June 10, 2014
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
FirstPoint Management Resources
1500 Sunday Dr Suite 102
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607