Content Marketing SIG
Content Marketing seems to be all the rage right now… it’s actually been thriving for decades under many different names. But the growing impact of digital and social media is making it more important than ever to understand how to wield the principles of Content Marketing. Every month, this SIG will explore those principles in depth and define paths to Content Marketing success.
That includes discussions on:
- Planning. How to find your audience where they live online.
- Creation. Crafting relevant, valuable content for all points in the buyers journey.
- Distribution. Placing content beyond your “owned” communication channels.
- Measurement. How to determine the content that’s resonating most… inciting action.
- Governance. Advancing the best, iterating on the high-potential, and eclipsing the under-performing content.
The Content Marketing SIG meets the first Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM at Centerline Digital: 509 W. North Street, Raleigh, NC 27613.
January 9, 2014 - January 9, 2014
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
509 W. North Street
Raleigh, NC, 27613