Triangle AMA Collegiate Outreach Event – Chart Your Marketing Career Path
If you’ve been asked, “So what do you plan to do after graduation?” and you’re not sure what careers are available in the marketing field, then this event is for you!
Join us on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – where we’ll explore different career paths of the marketing world. The event will feature a panel of marketing professionals sharing their stories and providing insight into the agency, corporate, and nonprofit worlds.
Our panel of marketing professionals includes:
- Amy Beros, Inter-faith Food Shuttle
- Andrew Pearson, Windsor Circle
- Ashley Wentz, Centerline Digital
- Hunter Young, First Bank
- J. Nolfo, BASF
- Kelly Wage, BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina
- Maria Mayorga, Coalmarch Productions
- Megan Bell, Horizon Productions
- Stephanie Silverman, V Foundation
More details coming soon – including the event agenda and information on parking.
If you have questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo courtesy of Mays Business School at Texas A&M University.
April 23, 2014 - April 23, 2014
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Centerline Digital 509 W North St Raleigh, NC 27603