Thank you for your interest in contributing a blog post to the AMA Triangle’s blog. We invite you to review our editorial guidelines below, and submit the form at the bottom of this page. Once the form data is received, our Blog Manager will reach out to you with next steps.
- Blogs may be written (350-1000 words) or video (3-5 minutes).
- All blog content must be original and for exclusive use of AMA Triangle only. Content may not be posted on your personal blog, or any other blog. You may, however, link from other websites to the AMA Triangle Blog post you’ve contributed, once it is published.
- Blog posts may include up to five (5) outbound hyperlinks. NOTE: AMA Triangle reserves the right to remove any/all hyperlinks deemed inappropriate or overly promotional.
- Blog posts may mention new products, technologies, or services, but must not serve as a sales pitch or promotion. A link to a product/technology/service website may be included if it relates to the content of the blog post.
- AMA Triangle does not offer sponsored/paid blog posts.
If the blog post you envision meets the criteria above, please submit your information via the form below for our Blog Manager to review.