Benefits of membership:
- Access to member-only content at www.ama.org
- Discounts on national conferences, training sessions and workshops
- Informative and interesting marketing-related publications
- Discounts and rewards at major brands in auto rentals, food services, entertainment and cell phone service.
- $15 discount on the non-member price for the monthly luncheons.
- Free registration for Link+Thinks
- Social and networking events
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
Effective February 11, 2019, the American Marketing Association has simplified its membership types and pricing structure, delivering a much more personalized, flexible membership experience. Learn more about AMA’s membership and technology transformation on our blog.
Member (combining the former Professional, Academic, Doctoral, and Young Professional, and other membership types):
Available to all individuals in the field of marketing or other professionals
$300 flat rate per year.
For undergraduate students not currently in a full-time professional position. Limited to 5 years.
$50 + $10 Chapter dues (optional)
Join the AMA now! (NOTE: This link opens in a new tab, redirecting to the national AMA.org website, where all AMA memberships are managed.)
GROUP MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
A group of three or more individuals can apply for a group discount even if they are not from the same organization. Student memberships are not eligible for this discount.
Groups of 3 to 9: $255 per individual for one-year (a 15% discount)
Groups of 10+: $225 for one-year (a 25% discount)
Groups of 50+: Can contact AMA Customer Service to discuss special pricing options.