Answers in Action
Marketers have always turned to the AMA for the resources and information necessary to outperform — to put answers into action. Together we are achieving amazing things. We’ve built the essential community for marketers by inspiring curiosity, debate and connection. We’re a collective force that believes knowledge itself is not power. Rather, power is knowledge applied.
There has never been a better time to join AMA Triangle than during our Fall Membership Drive.
Non-members who join at the Professional level before November 9, 2018 receive the following additional benefits:
- One free monthly luncheon*
- $30 discount code for the High Five 2019 Conference registration*
- $25 Amazon e-gift card*
Existing members who refer a friend that joins at the Professional level before November 9, 2018 receive the following benefits:
- Notify firstname.lastname@example.org so they can track the referral
- If your friend joins before November 9, 2018, you receive a free luncheon ($30-$40 value)
*Subject to Terms & Conditions
Some of the benefits of AMA Triangle membership:
- Access to member-only content at the American Marketing Association‘s website
- Discounts on national conferences, training sessions and workshops
- Informative and interesting marketing-related publications
- Discounts and rewards at major brands in auto rentals, food services, entertainment and cell phone service
- $15 discount on the non-member price for AMA Triangle’s monthly luncheons
- Free registration for AMA Triangle’s Link+Thinks
- Special member-only registration prices for the High Five Conference
- Social and networking events
Interested in joining the AMA? Pick from two easy options.
All memberships to the AMA Triangle chapter are managed by the American Marketing Association’s national office. We offer individual and group annual memberships.
- Apply Online: Click here to fill out the online application and join AMA today!
- Apply the Old Fashioned Way: Print, complete, and mail in the appropriate application from the AMA’s national website.