We hope your interest in the AMA means you’re ready to join us, and we’re excited to welcome you to the AMA Triangle Community! To sign up for a membership, get started here. (NOTE: This link opens in a new tab and goes to the national ama.org website, where all memberships are managed)
If you’re still undecided, read on for further information about our chapter and AMA membership!
ABOUT THE AMA TRIANGLE CHAPTER
The Triangle Chapter is one of the largest and most successful AMA chapters in the country with nearly 700 members. We have won numerous national awards, including being named National Chapter of the Year in 2016. One reason: we provide a wealth of programs and activities throughout the year. These include monthly Luncheons and meetups, networking opportunities, socials, special workshops, and our three-day marketing conference (The High Five Conference) that attracts nationally-recognized speakers. Whether you’re a seasoned marketing pro, new to the profession or simply a business owner who wants to learn how to better market your company, the Triangle chapter has plenty to offer.
Learn more about the AMA Triangle experience from some of our current members and volunteers
Here are some of the many benefits you’ll receive by being an AMA member:
- Discounted registration for our monthly Luncheons at the Brier Creek Country Club
- Discounted registration for High Five, our three-day marketing conference extravaganza
- Discounts to half-day workshops and seminars conducted by AMA Triangle
- Free access to CONNECT & INSPIRE, AMA Triangle’s Marketing Mentorship program — as a Mentor or a Protégé
- Free admission to Link + Thinks, our monthly meetups on topics such as digital marketing, marketing automation, branding, and non-profit marketing.
- Free admission to all AMA Triangle chapter social events
- Ongoing networking opportunities with your marketing peers
- Opportunity to post your resume on the Chapter Job Board
- Multiple opportunities for volunteering and to take on a leadership role within the organization
- Multiple opportunities to learn new marketing skills and best practices
National AMA Benefits:
- Access to member-only marketing content at ama.org, the American Marketing Association’s national website
- Free subscriptions to marketing publications produced by the AMA
- Discounts to national conferences, training sessions, and workshops conducted by the AMA
- Free registration to webinars hosted by the AMA
- Discounts and rewards associated with major brands, such as auto rentals, food services, entertainment, and cell phone service
INVEST IN YOURSELF!
The marketing profession continues to change rapidly. Don’t be left behind. Invest in your future and in your professional development. Join the AMA today! To become a member, sign up here. (NOTE: This link opens in a new tab and goes to the national ama.org website, where all memberships are managed.) If you still have questions or need additional information, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at one of our events soon!